Anyone use Norton Security Antivirus?

davidwilp

Reaction score
I was thinking of trying this (I use Norton on my computer) and wondering if you have any opinions on this. I did a search but nothing came up on the forum. I was using Lookout but thinking of switching. Thanks

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I don't use any antivirus for my phone, but I've heard good things about Lookout. Any real reason for switching?

For my PC I use a combination of MSE and Malwarebytes, Norton or any other big name software take up too much memory and bog computers down, from my personal experience. So I have the same feeling an app like Norton would do the same to my phone.

AECRADIO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
1.Moto-G, Droid-X, 3.Droid 2
Twitter
@AECRADIO
I feel as you do Dezymond, most PC AV programs are loaded with bloat, trying to cover all bases at once.

A trimmed version would be very cool, as you do not need most of the extras you get on 360.
The interface should also be neat and trim for mobile users as no phone has 1 TB of storage space. The interface needs to reflect efficiency and speed, without bogging down the phone's resources.

newbroot83

Reaction score
Ive used norton, and it works well I guess. The only issue is that ive never had a single antivirus catch a single thing on a phone lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2