1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

phone security

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by sniper8752, Aug 6, 2011.

1. sniper8752

sniper8752 New Member

would your rather use anti-virus free or norton mobile security? it sounds like norton is better, but i have always been concerned with it slowing down my devices. also, which one would take up more room on the phone?

thanks in advance!
  2. comk4ver

comk4ver Member

Think it would take me forever to trust norton with my phone. If lookout would show me a real threat then I would consider using it. Besides, most if these companies pushing for anti-viruses do really bad when it comes to a format they've know for more than thirty years. I don't think they're ready for this format that's been out a mere three to four years.
    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  3. brad92

brad92 New Member

I don't use one. I used Lookout for 6 months and no matter what I did, it never said anything was a threat... my phone runs better without one.

MIUI