Anyone having issues with Verizon data usage?

C

Cometsmom1964

We have Droid Razr's and Verizon coverage; 6g shared between us. Since our data usage reset on Saturday, Sept. 29, between our two phones, we've used 4.0g!! And we're not doing anything on our phones! Verizon can't or won't do any troubleshooting for us. We keep getting the answer "privacy policies keep us from doing anything." The people in the store and our friends/coworkers all tell us they NEVER come close to using 4g. I know there is an issue with the Apple iPhone5, and there's a workaround for the issue with using WiFi and having data used. No one seems to think that could be an issue with our phones, tho. We're a day away from canceling Verizon all together and going to US Cellular. Anyone out there having issues with their Droid's? Know of any apps to check to see if something is running in the background that we're totally unaware of? HELP!

vatothe0

Reaction score
Verizon isn't going to monitor how you're using your data, ever. Massive invasion of privacy. You can however look online at your unbilled data usage to see which line is using it and when.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
You also may be able to see the data usage on the phone itself. I can with my Rezound. Poke around your settings. Mine simply says "usage".

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums