Anyone else using Good for Enterprise with their Incredible?

StaggerLee

Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble with the Good for Enterprise app keeping their Incredible awake 100% of the time. Being forced to use this app for corporate e-mail. It seems to be constantly syncing, which never allows the phone to sleep (Up Time = Awake Time). There is no option (that I can find) to set a sync interval. When the phone is constantly awake, the battery gets run down in about 6 hours...no battery/power issues until Good was installed.

Thanks in advance!

sda000

Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble with the Good for Enterprise app keeping their Incredible awake 100% of the time. Being forced to use this app for corporate e-mail. It seems to be constantly syncing, which never allows the phone to sleep (Up Time = Awake Time). There is no option (that I can find) to set a sync interval. When the phone is constantly awake, the battery gets run down in about 6 hours...no battery/power issues until Good was installed.

Thanks in advance!

My company uses Good on some older devices and I had one. There is only one word I can use for Good: BAD. It completely hijacks the phone. Was using on a Moto Q9. Since I own my phones and not a company phone I decided it had to go and I opted to access my work email through Exchange Web Access. It's a pain in the ass but at least your phone will work.