Good for Enterprise not syncing

bernyau

Reaction score
I have the Good for Enterprise product for connecting to corporate Outlook (corporate IT decision, not mine). When I downloaded the app and installed via my IT folks it was working. About 2 hours in it has stopped syncing. We tried it again and it worked for about 2 hours and nothing now. When I go to look in apps I see all my running apps are auto synced but for Good. I also don't seem to have the option to turn that on. Help! Any one know what it could be. My IT people were stumped as other folks have the driod and have never experienced the problem.

StaggerLee

Reaction score
Having the opposite problem. Good is constantly syncing and never allows my phone to sleep. Awake Time = Up Time. Does anyone know how to set the sync interval so it is not constant? The Incredible is incredible, but if you have Good, it will eat your battery in about 6 hours because it NEVER sleeps!
Other than uninstalling (not an option, corporate email), does anyone have any suggestions?

Natey2

Reaction score
Uncheck "Persistent Mode" under preferences. Also pick which folders you want to sync.
And you need to be on Verizon's Enterprise Data Plan, not the personal unlimited data plan, for Good to continue syncing beyond the first day/couple of hours. Verizon knows, and will stop Good from syncing :)
Installing JuiceDefender gives you the option of turning off data when your phone is not "awake", except for once every 15/30 minutes if you so desire (more configurable in paid version).