1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Good for Enterprises App - Feedback

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by joamon, Nov 4, 2010.

1. joamon

joamon New Member

I currently have a Storm 2, but am very seriously considering moving over to the Dinc HD when it comes out.

I tried searching the forums for a while and I could not find any good feedback on the Good for Enterprises app. I would like to hear from people about the app and how well that integrates (or plays with) personal email, calendar, and contacts which I would be syncing up with Gmail.

If anyone out there has both Good for Enterprises for work to sync up Outlook AND is also syncing up personal stuff through Gmail, I would be very curious to get your feedback as to how well that setup is working for you. Do you have any issues/complaints with it? If you like it, what do you like about it?

Thanks!

~Very curious and hopefully soon to be new Android user!
Search tags for this page
droid not syncing with good
good enterprise calendar not syncing
good for enterprise app not syncing

good for enterprise calendar not syncing

good for enterprise calendar sync
good for enterprise forum

good for enterprise not syncing

good for enterprise sync is off#gsc.tab
good for entrprise feedback
good for the enterprise sync calendar
how to move good for enterprise contacts to i phone