Anyone else having this?

links0681

Reaction score
Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it? It started today first the Skype application started crashing repeatedly and causing the phone to contently restart itself. So I took out the battery waited a couple of minutes and put it back in. At this point it would only show the "DROID" then the red eye like symbol and it would keep go between those two screens. So once again I pulled out the battery and waited a couple of minutes put it back in then I held the power button along with the home button to bring up the menu and wiped data/factory reset the phone. The process was way faster than normal taking less than a minute. When I turned the phone back on it still alternates between the two screens. After leaving it alone for about an hour it finally came to my home screen. I noticed that my dailer button and contacts button on the new dock were replaced by question marks. I clicked on them and it told me that the application was not on my phone and I also noticed all my other applications that should have been gone after the reset was still there and most crashing all at once. After a little while I got the crashing under control by deleting the applications. I then noticed under application manger that all my Android applications even the "Android System" says that is only is taking up 0.00b. I have the newest updates (2.3.3 Gingerbread and system version 4.5.602.MB810.Verizon.en.US) and its not rooted. Nothing seems to help I cannot even get it to do a hard reset anybody know how to fix it please?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can sbf. That or take it in for a replacement.

random rom'd X

leftspin

Reaction score