1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

after recent system update having problems...

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by jacobaphoto, Aug 29, 2011.

1. jacobaphoto

jacobaphoto New Member

Hello all, after my friend told me about a system update for my Droid X, I was stoked and immediately updated it. I regret it, it lags horribly, my browser force closes ALL the time, my keyboard lags and the buttons stick, and when typing a word it will follow it by some random word...example: "Today I went to the store back". But all I typed was "today I went to the store", hit space bar, and then it automatically adds a random word in the sentence. And it does other stupid things. Here is the info under "about phone"
    System Version: 4.5.602.MB810.Verizon.en.US
    Model Number: DROIDX
    Android Version: 2.3.3

help please? I am starting to hate this phone...
  2. ttuetec

ttuetec New Member

Yes, I have the same issues. Contacted support today and they told me to wait for the MR6 update from Moto. What is MR6? I see other having these same issues on other forums and after contacting support they get new phones. What is one to do?