Anyone buying a silicone case?

sliqx

Reaction score
Just curious as to whether anyone was going to buy a silicone case? With a silicone case, I know it's a bit rubberish. I want to know if anyone ever have problems taking in and out the phone in their pockets?

ccartertn

Reaction score
I got one today. It was the only accessory I bought. I wanted to wait for a while to see if I wanted a diff case or a holster, etc. Only $14 so I wasn't too worried about it. So far I like it - I have had no problem getting it in and out of my pocket.

Hoping it is thin enough to fit on the dock like this. If so, this is probably how I'll carry mine around.

CC

NuDroid

Reaction score
Am not a fan of silicone and went with the carbon fiber hard case sold by verizon.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jimbo1mcm

Reaction score
Amzer 88612

Bought the Amzer jelly silicone case for the X. Works very nicely. All the cutouts are where they are supposed to be. There are raised indentations on the camera, volume and power buttons, protecting them from dust. I like it.

It will not fit into the Media Dock with the cover on. Waiting for the Seidio Media dock with the removable back plate for the X. I will see if it fits this device.