Cannot find the silicone case I want

Discussion in 'Droid X Accessories' started by n0t4g4iN, Aug 30, 2010.

1. n0t4g4iN

n0t4g4iN New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been searching the internet and reading people's experiences with cases and have come to the conclusion of what I want. I know I want a silicone / rubber case that has all the cut outs including ones for the volume rocker and camera button. I want those cut out because I heard people had issues pushing down on the 2 stage camera button using a silicone case with moldings. The finish I am looking for is something that won't stick when I am trying to take it out of my pocket like a smooth matte or a non sticky glossy feel. If anyone can point me in the right direction where I can find what I am looking for that would be awesome. (I know I am being kinda specific)

2. mac16

mac16 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sounds like you want the argyle, which coincidentally I just bought as well. So can't give any feedback on it yet, but I have heard nothing but good things.

The argyle case is made of TPU and bendable but a lot more firm then silicon, and thus not as sticky. I had one for my old phone and they are really a great balance between silicon and hard cases.

droid x argyle items - Get great deals on Cell Phones PDAs, Cases items on eBay.com!

#2 mac16, Aug 30, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
  3. n0t4g4iN

n0t4g4iN New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have seen that video. But there is no cut outs for the camera button.

4. mac16

mac16 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    exacto knife? Sorry can't help you more but these are the only cases Ive seen that are made of this material so far.

5. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +858
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 5 / LG G4
    Twitter:
    smalltownlife13
    I use the soft black silicon case that VZW sales - it doesn't have the cut-outs (but I do not have any problem pressing the buttons) and it also covers the hard row of buttons - I actually like the buttons better covered as it raises them versus having them more even with the case...

Search tags for this page

silicone disney droid dna case