1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Cannot find the silicone case I want

Discussion in 'Droid X Accessories' started by n0t4g4iN, Aug 30, 2010.

1. n0t4g4iN

n0t4g4iN New Member

I have been searching the internet and reading people's experiences with cases and have come to the conclusion of what I want. I know I want a silicone / rubber case that has all the cut outs including ones for the volume rocker and camera button. I want those cut out because I heard people had issues pushing down on the 2 stage camera button using a silicone case with moldings. The finish I am looking for is something that won't stick when I am trying to take it out of my pocket like a smooth matte or a non sticky glossy feel. If anyone can point me in the right direction where I can find what I am looking for that would be awesome. (I know I am being kinda specific)
  2. mac16

mac16 New Member

Sounds like you want the argyle, which coincidentally I just bought as well. So can't give any feedback on it yet, but I have heard nothing but good things.

The argyle case is made of TPU and bendable but a lot more firm then silicon, and thus not as sticky. I had one for my old phone and they are really a great balance between silicon and hard cases.

droid x argyle items - Get great deals on Cell Phones PDAs, Cases items on eBay.com!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
  3. n0t4g4iN

n0t4g4iN New Member

I have seen that video. But there is no cut outs for the camera button.
  4. mac16

mac16 New Member

exacto knife? Sorry can't help you more but these are the only cases Ive seen that are made of this material so far.
  5. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 DF Administrator Staff Member

I use the soft black silicon case that VZW sales - it doesn't have the cut-outs (but I do not have any problem pressing the buttons) and it also covers the hard row of buttons - I actually like the buttons better covered as it raises them versus having them more even with the case...
Search tags for this page

silicone disney droid dna case