Any updates as far as Honeycomb or Ice Cream

robert70

Reaction score
NP, IM me Josie and I can give you a few more details.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

droidhater1

Reaction score
Anybody know why the x 2 is so slow with down loading ? I thought it would be alot faster than the Droid x, but it's slower.

Trip3601211

Reaction score
That's odd you say that. My X2 is Gold compared to the OG DX I had. Finally have a phone that doesn't restart itself and randomly turn back on when turned off. Do you have alot of apps installed? That may be your issue and might want to sort through some to pick out the bad egg. I have about 20-22 apps and mine runs great still. If you put your phone on safe-mode and play with all your apps, it'll let you know which one is messing with your phone.

Sent from my DROID X2

juhde

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Download speeds really depends on your connection not so much your phone.

Sent from my Android device.

Trip3601211

Reaction score
Agreed. Forgot to mention that. I have a solid 3 bars almost all day...sometimes 4. Good thing you mentioned that. Also, whatever build your on may be holding back a better connection. Are you on 2.3.3 or 2.3.4? If your on 2.3.3 you may want to go in settings>about phone>and system update to make sure your device is up to date, software wise.

Sent from my DROID X2

motcher41

Reaction score
Here is the scoop.....we will probably never see any update again for this phone let alone ICS. Just not gonna happen. Moto isn't even thinking about our phone anymore. Sorry but thats the deal. There hasn't been a new build for us on their servers in a month or two

Trip3601211

Reaction score
Well thats what was thought about the OG Droid but they had an update a month after our latest 2.3.4 OTA. So never give up hope man.

Sent from my DROID X2

Gonzo79

Reaction score
I acualey just talked to a verizon tech guy an hour a go and asked about a update forx2 and he looked it up and said yes any day no latter than mid feb so keep ur ears and eyes open. He couldnt tell me what its for but its comeing.

Sent from my DROID X2 using roidForums

Trip3601211

Reaction score
That don't really say much. We already have android 2.3.4. We're wondering, what's next?

sent from Michael Joseph William Hines

Oianhay

Reaction score
I acualey just talked to a verizon tech guy an hour a go and asked about a update forx2 and he looked it up and said yes any day no latter than mid feb so keep ur ears and eyes open. He couldnt tell me what its for but its comeing.

Sent from my DROID X2 using roidForums

Are you sure? I've been going through forums, Motorola update sites, techy friends, etc. and I'm still not hearing that it is coming to X2. Not sure why 'cause supposedly its a single OS version for every phone using the android OS, but dunno haha.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums