Any software updates coming for camera?

jrl9851

Reaction score
I don't know what it is about the camera, but the pictures just don't come out that good. The last update fixed the focus issue, but the pictures still are good. I hate to say it, but the pictures from my iphone 3gs were much better.

Have they said anything about future updates to fix this?

OP
J

jrl9851

Reaction score
It's weird though because the video comes out much better than the iphones video lol.

tranz

Reaction score
yeah, the camera implementation is pretty lame. I was floored by finding the 1 physical button on this thing you can only buy with a $100/mo phone plan, operated the camera, not the phone! Now I find that this camera isn't giving me any better use and results as I had with my 1.3mp PalmPilots and treos! It's dark, slow, and inconvenient.

Lynx

Reaction score
yeah, the camera implementation is pretty lame. I was floored by finding the 1 physical button on this thing you can only buy with a $100/mo phone plan, operated the camera, not the phone! Now I find that this camera isn't giving me any better use and results as I had with my 1.3mp PalmPilots and treos! It's dark, slow, and inconvenient.

What phone are you using? My phone has 2 buttons and a volume rocker ;)

imiller913

Reaction score

I had to change the focus mode to Infinity and the pic were alot better, I got that from another thread. You may want to give that a try.

Batfan.com

Reaction score
Take a look at these pictures (not mine) taken with the Droid. Then you tell me... is the "the camera" that is the problem?

Flickr: Camera Finder: Motorola: Droid

I have to agree with this one. If you do a little testing on what settings work best with your surroundings, you can really improve the quality of your images. Just some patience and a little practice ;)