1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

was there a camera update today???

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by jrl9851, Dec 22, 2009.

1. jrl9851

jrl9851 New Member

I'm driving home from work and just decide to mess with the camera. Every single pic I took was in focus AND its fast now! Its seriously as fast as my iphone 3gs camera now. I can take a new picture in less than 2 seconds now.

I don't know what happened but I'm loving it.
  2. 640k

640k New Member

No.
  3. CKyle22

CKyle22 New Member

Did you buy the Droid close to release and never touch the camera since? If so, it's because of the 2.0.1 update.
  4. jrl9851

jrl9851 New Member

I use the camera almost everyday. The camera was terrible when I first got it, then 2.0.1 made it a little better, but today is was just excellent. It's not my imagination because I use the camera almost everyday so I know how it acts, but today every single picture was taken in focus (while I was driving and shaking it), and it literally took about 1.5 seconds before I could take the next picture. It used to take forever.

The only thing I did today was update my PRL's, but that doesn't have anything to do with the camera.
  5. dezymond

dezymond RS Lead Premium Member

2.0.1 update.