Any reason not to get the Verizon case?

Parasol

Reaction score
I actually exchanged the case I talked about for the verizon leather case being discussed in this topic.

What I do notice is that there's less fluff in my pants pocket, but there's something on my belt. It feels much easier to access the phone, but feels a bit insecure. If I can access it easily, maybe someone can steal it just as easily when I'm occupied with something else. I'm still getting used to it.

One thing I notice about holster cases is that when you go to the restroom, you really need to pay attention, because if you unbuckle your belt, it will come loose and will probably drop in the wrong places, if you know what I mean.

But for the case itself, it's actually not that thick as I thought. The leather on the outside is soft and the inside has a fur-like fabric. After having it for more than 1 week, the quality seems to be very good. I looked at it before I bought it, and now after a week of owning it, there are no loose stitchings.

Looks like I was right, my opinion would have changed.

Last edited:

jtdiddy

Reaction score
I stopped using belt clips all together cause I always seem to miss my clip or put the phone in it incorrectly and out drops to the ground.

Just picked the black hard rubber case with the graphite design from the vzw store and its pretty good. Not to bulky, protects the corners, easy to put on and take off and relatively cheap ($14.99). Combine this with my steinhill ultra crystal protector and I'm good to go.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

stargazin

Reaction score
I have the verizon leather case and I'm not to impressed with it. Mainly the clip is not long enough and does not stay on the belt. I like the way the blackberry holster clips are, with the lip at the bottom of the clip that holds onto the belt.

garath

Reaction score
I have the verizon leather case and I'm not to impressed with it. Mainly the clip is not long enough and does not stay on the belt. I like the way the blackberry holster clips are, with the lip at the bottom of the clip that holds onto the belt.

Hmm. That's too bad. I really like my storm leather holster. It's VERY secure on my belt. I've even left it on my belt on my motorcycle and never had an issue.

Will have to see when I get it.

stargazin

Reaction score
It is droid x case from verizon that of don't care for. It's the BB cases that I like. I had the Otter Box case for my 8330, but with those it is a pain to use the dock or cradle. I would like a waterproof case for mine because I work outside, but need the GPS functionality got my routes, so that would hinder the use of the windshield mount.

garath

Reaction score
I like the leather holster from Verizon. It's very good quality. Holds the phone securely. It's bigger than my old storm holster but it's tolerable. I do wish it had the little hook at the end of the belt clip like the storm holster but it seems attached to my belt pretty well regardless.