1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Any promo code for Droid X Desktop Charger?

Discussion in 'Droid X Accessories' started by IIGood, Aug 4, 2010.

1. IIGood

IIGood Member

I'm ready to "make the plunge" for the desktop cradle for the X. Does anybody know of any active promo codes for it? I know it's only $49.99 from the VZW web site...just wondering if there are any further breaks.

Thanks!
  2. Kheovnien

Kheovnien New Member

are you a student? you can get 25% discount on accessories plus 15% or more off your phone bill.dancedroid
  3. Sydman

Sydman Premium Member Premium Member

Check and see if your company gets discounts, I get 25 % off accesories and 25 % off my monthly bill and 20 % off data plan.
  4. IIGood

IIGood Member

Unfortunately neither of those applied to me and after using some that I found from Googling it, those didn't work either.

I just paid the $49.99 asking price and it should be arriving today. dancedroid
  5. IIGood

IIGood Member

Well, I did receive the cradle today and I'm a little underwhelmed. I don't know what I was expecting exactly but I feel like $50 is too much to be paying for this thing. It doesn't come with the HDMI cable (not that I can actually use it, but still...) and it just seems to act as a stand while you're charging the phone.

I do have the intention of using it as a replacement for my ~30 year old radio alarm clock so it won't go to waste by any means.
  6. larry1014

larry1014 New Member

Thanks Sydman, Didn't know about the 20% of the data plan, just the 25% off bill. I called verizon and now get the extra discount. Every bit helps when bills get as high as they are. Have a good one.
  7. Sydman

Sydman Premium Member Premium Member

For sure man, got to get them wherever you can
  8. silvasrt4

silvasrt4 New Member

Not trying to hijack the thread, but i was wondering if anyone knew if i could get the student discount. Currently im on my parents plan but i am a student currently. anychance on a discount. i normally handle all the internet/phone bills for my parents anyway so whatever i can save them really helps.
Search tags for this page

did anybody get student promo code from motorola?