Any of u guys having theses bug?

Reaction score
Well first, when i got the update i thought that all the bugs where fix...but then i started to experience this...

1. Gps sign on notification bar stays on forever...like when i use facebook app.and i have to use..restart app to go to airplane mode..them goes away.
2. When power button is used to wake and pressed again...to go to sleep...the menu keys light and screen is black..
3. When sometimes from unlock..the screen unlockes slowy and freezes and the droid symbol is on and rebots...like 2 times a day.
4. 4G/3G STILL CUTS OF...ITS FRUSTRATING! cause i have to us restart app and wait..

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sounds to me as though you have a dud phone/....get a replacement

nateohio

Reaction score
Tray a factory data reset

OP
steeldroid_blaze
Reaction score
This is my 3 bionic...it wasnt doing this before the update...it was fine..mayne a hard reset will do it..

OP
steeldroid_blaze
Reaction score
Except for the 4g/3g thing

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
1. Facebook uses location, along with other apps. Do you have GPS turned on? And how good of a GPS signal do you get? It could have issues locking on depending on where you are.
2. So when you press the power button on top to turn off the display; only the menu key and screen turn off. The Home, Search, and Back keys stay on?
3. You could TRY to go into recovery and clear cache. Back during the BSOD days I did this and it helped lower the frequency of BSODs and freezes.
4. How is your LTE coverage? Do you live in a fringe LTE area? What about switching to CDMA only? Does the data cut out still happen?