Any info on WIREFLY?

Nicky

Reaction score
Didn't see much about Wirefly except some negatives so I wanted to put my experience out there. Just upgrading primary and secondary lines on a family plan that were eligible. We both got the Razr Maxx for $229 and left our plan as is because we have the
TALK & TEXT PLUS DATA $20 DISC with unlimited data. I did have to use the upgrade a Family Plan - Other Lines on both numbers so it didn't make me choose a plan. I could just select​
Keep My Existing Plan - Add-on Line. I had no issues even though one number was technically the primary line.
Got the phones with free shipping in 3 days, called in to activate (apparently you need to if switching from 3g to 4g) and we're golden. Been a few days so I checked this morning on the Verizon site and both our discounts are still there and there are no activation charges listed. Saved about $225 between the two if we would have gone to the verizon store.​

mtrkids

Reaction score
Didn't see much about Wirefly except some negatives so I wanted to put my experience out there. Just upgrading primary and secondary lines on a family plan that were eligible. We both got the Razr Maxx for $229 and left our plan as is because we have the
TALK & TEXT PLUS DATA $20 DISC with unlimited data. I did have to use the upgrade a Family Plan - Other Lines on both numbers so it didn't make me choose a plan. I could just select​
Keep My Existing Plan - Add-on Line. I had no issues even though one number was technically the primary line.
Got the phones with free shipping in 3 days, called in to activate (apparently you need to if switching from 3g to 4g) and we're golden. Been a few days so I checked this morning on the Verizon site and both our discounts are still there and there are no activation charges listed. Saved about $225 between the two if we would have gone to the verizon store.​

Good to see & hear something favorable about Wirefly's services. I've also read more good reviews from others stating their experience with the company has been nothing but positive.

JeffDenver

Reaction score
I want to purchase a new Droid. The best deal I have found is from a company called Wirefly. Their price is crazy cheap compared to a straight upgrade from Verizon.

Does anyone have any experience in dealing with them? I have done a search and have found lot's of bad 411 on the net.
So far I have never seen a deal on Wirefly that could not be matched or beaten by Amazon or Newegg or even verizon.

I would say check out those three first. Chances are pretty good that they will have the same or better price at a given time IMO, especially on the top phones.

cp24eva

Reaction score
I give the wirefly credit for being on the forums and trying to right the wrongs though. This might speak a bit on the customer service side of things. I just hope there isn't a big rash of what they mean to do and what they actually do. If only some of the bigger phone manufacturers did more of the same to see what the buzz is and chime in.

Yonahdad

Reaction score
I have purchased 2 At&t & 2 Verizon phones w/Wirefly. The only issue that I had is when calling their c/s dept--I'm guessing they outsource some of their c/s duties to India(I'm sorry if I am wrong); but when I sent a message via their facebook page--an American called me & handled my situation right away. I will con't to shop with them.

aqworldthunder

Darth Droid
Reaction score
No, who is wirefly?

-AqworldThunder ;) ^…^ ¶.¶ *.* Thank me if i helped please!

gthotie5

Reaction score
Got my nexus from there for $230 flat.

Sent from my GalaxyNexus using DroidForums