Any Good Viceo Converts so I can convert some of my dvds to MY thunderbolt ?

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Any Good Viceo Converts so I can convert some of my dvds to MY thunderbolt ?

xeruty

Reaction score
I found this video converter, it's easy to use and fast. I converted most of my old home videos and the videos from my LG phones to mp4 for my TB. I can't say anything for the other software here I was able to download just the conversion software by itself.

Reaction score
Not sure about "Viceo" Video Yes!
Anvsoft, anyvideo converter, works great, is FREE
or just get
Rock player, plays any kind of video, no need to convert.

Snow02

Reaction score
Dvd catalyst works great. It's not free, but it's worth it.

djmwilliams1

Reaction score
Try RIPIT, it works for MAC or pc, you can select how you want it to rip the dvd and the convention compression I.e mp4, mp3 and others. I have at least 10 movies on my bolt that RIPIT took down from 7gig movies to 2gig or less. It will rip ANY dvd from blockbuster or other vendors. It gets around any copy guard and copies that dvd with ease. It works great, easy to use. Not free, but it does give you 10 free rips before you have to buy it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Dugall12

Reaction score
I use mostly dvdfab its not free but not hard to get wink wink. It rips DVDs, Blu-Rays and pretty much converts anything you got to through at it.

tc3

Reaction score
Dvd catalyst is good...I used to really like it but lately it does weird stuff like try to encode 2 copies of the same movie.

Has a lot of options and settings but too many I think.

Best I have found by day is winavi all in one converter .

Converts in half the time of others.

D

dvdcatalyst

Dvd catalyst is good...I used to really like it but lately it does weird stuff like try to encode 2 copies of the same movie.

Has a lot of options and settings but too many I think.

Best I have found by day is winavi all in one converter .

Converts in half the time of others.

Hi TC3,

If you are still experiencing the issue, try the reset procedure mentioned in this article on my website: DVD Catalyst 4 v4.1 RC2 Release Notes | DVD Catalyst 4, the ultimate app for movies & tv on the go (somewhere near the middle)

If that doesn't help, send me an email, and I'll get you back up and running again.

tc3

Reaction score
It's definitely worth the money. Last time I checked it was only 10 bucks and as you can see the developer is on the ball 24/7 .

FoxrealVideo

Reaction score
Foxreal DVD Ripper is the best DVD ripping software, which can easily decrypt and remove CSS, region code or other copy protections from DVDs and rip the DVD files to all popular video and audio formats with top video and sound quality.

Key Features

*Support full disc copy and main movie backup
Quickly crack and remove CSS, region code and other copy restrictions from DVDs so as to make a full disc copy (1:1) with no quality loss to your hard drive as well as backup the main movie files with selected chapters you like.

*Rip and convert any DVD to multimedia devices
Fast rip DVDs for playback on all media players, such as iPad 2, iPad, iPod, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, Apple TV, Droid X, Xoom, Nook Color, HTC EVO 4G, HTC Droid Incredible, Nexus S, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy S, PS3, PSP, Xbox 360, Wii and more.

*Rip any DVD to various video and audio formats
Decrypt DVD disc and rip DVD movies to all popular media formats, including WMV, MPEG, AVI, MOV, Xvid, Divx, MP4, FLV, 3GP, QuickTime, DV, MPEG-4, AVC MP4, MP3, AC3, WAV, AAC, OGG, FLAC, etc.

*Output excellent video in perfect video and audio sync
Support to export any media format with good video quality and top sound quality. Ripping DVD, DVD folder, IFO/ISO image files to other video format in perfect sync based on its perfect video and audio sync technology.

*Convert and rip DVD at 500% faster conversion speed
Support to decrypt and rip DVD disc at highest possible speed on a CUDA-enabled graphics card machine thanks to its NVIDIA CUDA acceleration technology.

*Edit DVD movie files with flexible editing functions
Merge several DVD chapters or titles into one for smooth playback. Split a DVD file into a smaller file size. Cut off black bars and margins from DVD files.