Any good cases??

OP
k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
So just thought I'd update for those interested in flip cases, I got mine today and I have to say I actually really like it. Still haven't put on the screen protector, but it's nice to have an extra stylus and a new microfiber cloth.

Adds hardly any bulk, very light, opens without trouble, all buttons easily accessible, and the front screen feels like real glass (which you can still touch to navigate the phone). Makes it look and feel legit (and also kind of like a gameboy!). And of course it makes a nifty little stand for viewing and light use. It uses the case so it is a little flimsy with pressure, but the stylus helps with that. And you can really hold it with the same hand and browse with your thumb if need be. The case feels more like the note 3's leather than real leather, but not slippery and comfortable to hold.

Sadly it isn't able to take advantage of the S-View features but...I assumed as much. Samsung wouldn't make it that easy for that cheap. Overall I'm really liking it, can't wait to try it out for everyday use...

Edit: Just wanted to say my case was AWESOME at work today. Really not annoying to deal with at all. And everyone commented on it, asked me about it, all that good stuff. Only downside is you can't see the notification light, but fortunately you can still use the screen if it's closed, so just tapping where the home button is will unlock it and you can glance at the notification bar. Other than that, highly recommended.

Amazon.com: E-LV Deluxe PU Leather Wallet Stand Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with 1 Stylus, 1 Clear Screen Protector and 1 Microfiber Digital Cleaner (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

1tfrot

Reaction score
just ordered this Trident Aegis, love the Trident for my rezound and didn't see anything else out there that I really liked at this time

4466-large-73a84c9d-ce6e-4f9e-addb-db66143c4ff4.jpg
4466-large-2864700c-3a27-4e36-8e69-1c2bf6d44e98.jpg

was hoping for the Cyclops, but not out yet. also hoping for the slim armor view, but not holding my breath on that one. should have my GN3 here in a couple days (ordered today)

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
just ordered this Trident Aegis, love the Trident for my rezound and didn't see anything else out there that I really liked at this time

was hoping for the Cyclops, but not out yet. also hoping for the slim armor view, but not holding my breath on that one. should have my GN3 here in a couple days (ordered today)

It looks nice. ..keep us posted ..congrats on phone. . You will love it.

N3 tapa

1tfrot

Reaction score
It looks nice. ..keep us posted ..congrats on phone. . You will love it.

N3 tapa

thanks, appreciate it. did a ton of research and always came back to the GN3. hopefully the extra size isn't a big deal. very happy with the rezound for 2 years, but time for a change and a better phone ;)

OP
k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I loved my Rezound, great phone, may it rest in pieces :icon_ cry:

After a day or two, if not right away, I definitely believe you'll love your N3. I wanted everything it had but kept saying no way because of the screen size. I gave in.....best phone decision I've ever made.

Infiniti87

Reaction score
I loved my Rezound, great phone, may it rest in pieces :icon_ cry:

After a day or two, if not right away, I definitely believe you'll love your N3. I wanted everything it had but kept saying no way because of the screen size. I gave in.....best phone decision I've ever made.

Agreed. Absolutely love my Note3. Size is perfect imo. Samsung hit it out of the park with this phone. Everybody at work and all my friends are jealous. I have even converted a couple iPhone users.

OP
k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Same! I secretly loved the look on my friends face, who owns a 4s, when I handed him my phone. He says he definitely wants an Android next. Honestly I think he just went iPhone to be cool, but now that Android has the majority market share...

1tfrot

Reaction score
Agreed. Absolutely love my Note3. Size is perfect imo. Samsung hit it out of the park with this phone. Everybody at work and all my friends are jealous. I have even converted a couple iPhone users.

got one on the ropes at work and can't wait to show him my GN3 when it comes in. might have another apple conversion on our hands :lol: