Any email options beside stock and Yahoo app for Yahoo email?

ChadJ55

Reaction score
I am trying to find a decent alternative to the stock email app (because I cannot set the notifications differently between exchange emails, yahoo and other boxes in stock app) or the Yahoo email app, becasue the Yahoo app absolutely kills the battery. Unbelievable what a battery hog it is!!

Besides those two, can anyone recommend another app for getting my yahoo email? I use Touchdown for exchange.

Thanks in advance.

Mule65

Reaction score
Buck up $20 for Yahoo! Mail Plus and forward it to Gmail. Money well spent.

Technoman

Reaction score
I can't fathom paying money for Yahoo anything, let alone email.

You can forward to your Gmail account free, so why would you pay for Yahoo Plus?

I have seen a lot of posts where people liked K-9 Mail. I have never used it, but I think it supports multiple accounts and such.

sugarnova

Reaction score
I haven't found a good alternative yet. I didn't like k9 or maildroid. So I'm sticking to the yahoo app for now.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I like Maildroid. I used K9 for a while but I like Maildroid better because it can push my mail to me in real time. I have multiple email addresses on different servers.

IceAngel8381

Reaction score
There is a Yahoo email app in the market that works fine. I hated the stock one, so I went looking....and it's free.