Any current coupons for Seidio?

pkd

Reaction score

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

wow.. did you even read my post in that thread?

the coupon is expired, there's no more free shipping.. but instead of replying to my post in that thread, or to the email i sent asking if there was a new one.. you continue to advertise a now expired coupon code?

What are you talking about? The code in the first post on that page is DFN10 and it is for 10%. I just went to their site and it works.

Trooper

Reaction score

wow.. did you even read my post in that thread?

the coupon is expired, there's no more free shipping.. but instead of replying to my post in that thread, or to the email i sent asking if there was a new one.. you continue to advertise a now expired coupon code?

What are you talking about? The code in the first post on that page is DFN10 and it is for 10%. I just went to their site and it works.

Indeed it does. The car dock will soon be in my possession....Thanks for the heads up. Now if I could return my 2 week old Motorola car dock, I'd be :icon_ banana:

Say SeidioSeidio, I hope you guys ship quickly. I'll be heading out of town in 11 days and would love to have my car dock for GPS purposes..

Last edited:

alphanode

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the 10% off coupon! Just purchased the extended battery with case.

I wonder... does this coupon only work with droid accessories or with anything from the store?