15% off coupon for Droid

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by sbtrumpet, Oct 21, 2010.

1. sbtrumpet

sbtrumpet New Member

Seidio is offering a 15% off coupon until 10/23/2010 - use on anything - code is TREAT15
  2. Big Fate

Big Fate New Member

Also to add to the thread... Call verizon and ask if your Employer (EPP) may have a discount for your account.

Just found out my company does and they added a 10% discount off my plan and 10% off my data. Plus an additional 25% of ALL accessories
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Big Fate, I don't think that 10% will come off on the data. I'd wait and look at the bill on that. I had a 15% discount through my wife's company and no discount on the data.
  4. elcompaLalo

elcompaLalo New Member

Yep, 22% off my plan here and 25% off accessories. Too bad it can't be used on phones too.
  5. Big Fate

Big Fate New Member

Every company is different on their discount. As for mine is 10% plan, 10% off data, already confirmed thru co-worker and customer service.

We also have a 15% of At&T but nothing for their data.

Now thats a discount!

They give a discount on phones at my company, but I was too late read this thread smh:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/90588-so-im-pretty-upset.html#post927347
  6. Liphter

Liphter New Member

To the best of my knowledge, discounts apply to voice and data but only on the primary account holders line. My company has a 22% discount and that is applied to everything on my (primary) phone number (voice, text, data, tones, 25% on accessories and Family Locate) but not on any of my other 3 lines. My wife's company offers a discount as well but not as good as mine, I'm going to be calling them within the next few days to see if we can have it applied to her number within my account. I highly doubt they will but it's worth a shot! I'll post what I find out.
    D
Search tags for this page

15% off verizon coupon code