Any chance VZW will get Tablet/Phone combo like ATT's new Galaxy ??

spydergirl

Reaction score
I see this advertised by ATT and it almost convinces me to switch providers. It is the Tablet/Phone combo and I think it's Galaxy(?). Any idea is Verizon will also get something like this ??

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

huskur

Reaction score
It's only a matter of time. VZW will migrate to devices like this for multiple reasons. It's the way of tech right now. Smartphones are HOT and Tablets are HOT. Why not combine the two? There will be a large market for these devices. If VZW had one now i would have it. Business meetings would be a breeze and I "may" be able to leave my laptop home and greatly reduce my carry-on baggage

cyborg03

Reaction score
I have been seeing news of quad core phones and thier size is pretty big

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

huskur

Reaction score
Quad core with ICS and mega RAM would be nice! You can only imagine what the future will bring

cp24eva

Reaction score
Sounds like alot of $$$ to me. VZW already hikes up the 2 year contract pricing of phone. It's a bit ridiculous, but be being the gadget guy I am, I gave it. But never more. I'm buying phones in full now. No chain and ball anymore. The contracts sound like a deal, but in a year time frame, they drain you.

OP
spydergirl

spydergirl

Reaction score
Yeah, my hubby just bought the Galaxy Tablet for work, but he wants to upgrade this spring when they come out with the Quad Core and give me the Tablet. I don't need all the bells and whistles that he does for his work. But I REALLY REALLY like the idea of the Tablet / Phone combo, which might actually force me to finally make the jump from my hard qwerty Blackberry-style keyboard on my Pro (I call it my "Droidberry." *LOL*). So I'm anxious to see what VZW debuts hopefully in the near future.