another noob to pick on

rb1320

Reaction score
Hey everyone. my name is Rick and im from Il. just came upon this forum when a buddy told me to check it out when i was rooting and finally joined. hope to be able to contribute as much as i can. let the hazing begin!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. my name is Rick and im from Il. just came upon this forum when a buddy told me to check it out when i was rooting and finally joined. hope to be able to contribute as much as i can. let the hazing begin!

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Te hazing doesn't begin on the first post, we do want you to know that we appreciate you becoming a member and we hope you make this your forum of choice. Hazing usually starts when you A. Post a new thread on a subject that there is already a thread about. B. Make a thread complaining about the Battery. C. Open a thread that starts out with "This has probably been discussed 100 times….."

Just kidding we are here to help. Well, maybe I'm not kidding so much about the battery but if you do have any questions please feel free to ask.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome Rick! Glad to have you with us. Now that you are here perhaps the community will stop picking on me :icon_ poke:

Mike