Angry Birds

SpykeZ

Reaction score
or you can do it on froyo, or root access using apps2sd

sslbaron

Reaction score
Just downloaded from the market. This game is cool and looks sharp on my D1 screen.....there goes the rest of my day! lol :)

stlsteelersfan

Reaction score
will not work for me I download it then after downloading 100% it says Installation unsuccessful I want to play and I have tried several times can anyone help? I am using the Droid 2
Thank You

obxsalvo

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Nuts I am hooked too. Now looking for a patch to get me unhooked....seen any? (0_0)

MaCe

Reaction score
doesnt load on my rooted d1 .. installs but wont open .. sucks

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rooted D1 and Angry Birds works wonderfully and doesn't suck. Its my favorite game so far.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So, I downloaded this on Friday and completely forgot about it. I also told a co-worker with a Droid about this game coming out and he said "Angry Birds...sounds dumb". So, I come into work this morning and find out that his g/f played this game all weekend, while I completely forgot I had it. So, about 30 minutes before I leave work I decide to try this game out...wow, talk about addicting. I get home and tell my wife about this Android game....she said did you get Angry Birds....turns out she bought this game for her iPod Touch and she grabbed my Droid and beat the levels for me. Now I'm going to go back and try to get 3 stars. I'm still a beginner but really like this game a lot.

Puredrive

Reaction score
Downloaded and installed on my Incredible, but was only able to play it once. After that, it begins to start up and then closes. I unistalled and then tried again, but the same things happens. Darn it, I want to play this..........