'android.process.acore???

codyodyody

Reaction score
I keep getting this force close message (android.process.acore) Does anyone have any idea what is causing this

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
are you using Better Cut or a ROM on your device? or is it the stock OS and icons?

What are you doing when you get this message? Long press on homescreen? Opening contacts? etc etc
Little more info.

OP
codyodyody

codyodyody

Reaction score
all stock except beautiful widgets....i'm just wondering because its happening at least 5 times a day.....im really not doing anything in particular when it happens.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I'm assuming you've already done the obvious and pulled the battery.

Log out of Facebook and don't have it sync anymore.

That may fix it. If not a factory reset is probably in order.

Troubleshooting this issue can be tough because an app or apps can be the culprit and going through them all is a laborious process.

I do know the FB sync and log in has fixed the issue for some. So this would be my first recommendation.

OP
codyodyody

codyodyody

Reaction score
yeah...i have tried....i might just do the factory reset becuase the sync to fb is a great feature that i utilize on a daily basis (email, contact info)

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
yeah...i have tried....i might just do the factory reset becuase the sync to fb is a great feature that i utilize on a daily basis (email, contact info)
I would agree cody. The amount of time you try figuring it out could be best used to just reset it and move on. Factory reset is quite painless anyhow.

Please do post in here and let us know the factory reset worked.

Good luck. Sorry I was not of more assistance.

ceral

Reaction score
android.process.acore comes up consistantly

what should i do because i cannot acess my contacts it just goes to android.process.acore and exits i am trying everything nothing is working WHAT SHOULD I DO