Android Nexus, Won't Call, Text, Or Show Contacts.

Buttgoblin2

Reaction score
When i open contacts it says " AAB Analyzing." I Also cannot text, when i try to it says " This message was not able to send." Lastly, when i call it also doesn't work it says " Reorganizing internal proccesses, Please try aggain after a short while. I HAVE Factory restarted it, as i saw on other posts, and it didn't help at all, the bill is paid, and it just wont work. I am 14 so i don't want my mother getting angry at me for this, as i break my glasses all the time and lose things. It would be appreciated if you can help me out with this.

OP
B

Buttgoblin2

Reaction score
It is in great condition, there shouldn't be anything wrong with this, also, my SD card isnt being read, like i go to setting and sd card ect, and it says sd memory Unavailable, ect, meaning its not detecting my SD card for some reason.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Where did you buy the phone? Was it a purchase at a Verizon Phone Center Store, an Authorized Verizon Dealer or did you purchase it directly from Verizon through the mail?

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
The phone is still under warranty (unless you bought it used or it has been water damaged, which doesn't seem to be the case) so even if you can't get it going, you will be able to get it replaced for free. I think your mom will understand this and knows this. Sometimes phones just go bad for what seems like no reason (could be a bad app, too many things running on the phone, dead battery).

How long have you had the phone? Was there anything different, any new app you installed, anything that happened just before the phone did this?

You can also call Verizon and see if they can help you over the phone. Often times if they can't help you get it fixed over the phone, they automatically make arrangements to send out another one.

I'm rooting for ya! All is not lost!

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

OP
B

Buttgoblin2

Reaction score
Well, Ive had it since last christmas, this started to happen like, a month - two months ago, i didnt really worry, but i need to make calls so..... Also it hasnt been water dammaged also, is there a way to contact verizon, without using a phone, and about apps being installed, im not sure. Please help as soon as possible, thanks for the replies.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
You can go online to Verizonwireless.com or you can go to a Verizon store or if you can borrow someone's phone, call 866-406-5154. Easiest would be to go to store or call.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
They will try to help you fix it and if they can't they will send you another one. If it has been having problems for a month then it is most likely not an app but something wrong with the phone.