Android Market Password

Discussion in 'Droid X2 Tech Support' started by BillyT, Sep 22, 2011.

1. rck76

rck76 Super Moderator
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +38
    Alright, I apologize if I offended you. Back on topic, are you rooted? If it's the new market that's causing you problems, then you could try renaming marketupdater.apk to marketupdater.apk.bak, clear your updates, data, and cache. If that doesn't work, I'm not sure then, I'm still using the D1. Good luck!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

2. BillyT

BillyT Member

Ratings:
    +0
    rck76- it was not you that made the statement I take offense to, it was a moderator. I appreciate you taking the time to apologize and then not only finding the information I was seeking, but also continuing forward to offer possible causes/solutions to the original post. Now that I know what is expected, it is much easier (possible) to comply.

I am rooted, but was rooted for awhile before this came up the first time. When it happened last time (last night) I deleted the you tube account for that user name. I got into the market fine afterwards. I received a logon problem with you tube this morning that I was able to enter my password to get past. Would really like to know how this began.

3. rck76

rck76 Super Moderator
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +38
    The more I re-read this thread, the more I think the mod's comment was directed at DJTURNz but I can't be certain. As far as YouTube goes, I don't have an account so I can't really test that out. Also, not sure if the problem would be replicable on the D1 but if I read your last post correctly, it is working now and you're just not sure why it wasn't working before?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

4. nlinecomputers

Ratings:
    +1
    I see that three letter phrase WT_ used a lot on this forum. If you guys are going to be offended by it you need to be more balanced in calling people on it. Or add it to the censorbot list of banned words. This is the first time I've seen it acted on. (and before someone does spare us posting the links to the 100 examples of it being censored. That isn't my point.) Just sayin.

5. BillyT

BillyT Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm prety sure it was something I posted, reading the link you sent me made me more certain. Now that I know what is expected, I won't repeat the mistake.

As to the problem, I have seen the problem 4 times and made it go away 4 different ways. The last time was last night. If it doesn't come back in a week to 10 days, I'll feel the last thing I did actually fixed it. For now, I'll just sit and wait for it to happen again.

6. thaDroidz

thaDroidz Silver Member

Ratings:
    +44
    SOMA...

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...

7. DJTURNz

DJTURNz Member

Ratings:
    +1
    It was directed at me. He even deleted part of my post where I used the (insert three evil letters) phrase, but neglected to remove the second instance.

Search tags for this page
android market change password

android market password

change androide market password
how to find android market password
how to get my android market password
how to get your password for android market
how to retrieve android market password
market password
password android market
password market