Cant acess marketplace because of Google Sign-in

gtmustang321

Reaction score
I logged into an account on my youtube app (the one that comes with the phone) about a week ago. i think i downloaded an app just a couple days ago, but now when i try to open my marketplace, it says

"Google sign-in
You entered the wrong password or your
account has changed. Please re-enter
your password.

Username
*********@youtube.com
Password
*blank*"

when i try to enter the password for it, it closes, then re-opens this same message.
ive logged out of my youtube and used the one that is registered to my phone, and ive even gone and erased the youtube account.
i cant access my market at all and i need to update an app. please help.

tbell6

Reaction score
It's looking for your google account not your U-tube account.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
G

gtmustang321

Reaction score
yeah, but i cant change the username. it only allows me to put in a password. not an email.

so the only thing i can enter is a password and thats it. i was wondering if theres a backway into it or some way in setting to change it..

brandon9559

Reaction score
Can you access your gmail account through the gmail app? Sounds like your gmail account isn't on your phone. Add your gmail account and the market should recognize it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

SirDroid69

Reaction score
I had same problem and somehow my gmail account was disabled. After many attempts at putting in my password and all of that I just made a new gmail address and was then able to get in the market. It was very frustrating that there was no real answer to fix the problem or what even caused it but I moved on and now able to use everything again.

drakerocksu

Reaction score
This happened to me just go to apps in settings and delete updates for it and it should update by itself

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums