1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Android Market Not Working

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by Bruhaha, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Bruhaha

Bruhaha New Member

Hey all, I tried to update the app "Soccer Livescores" the other day but when i did, it got stuck at "Starting download" And has been stuck like that for 3 days now. I tried to hit cancel download but whenever i do, it just force closes my market. Ive also tried restarting my phone several times but that doesnt work either. Any suggestions?
  2. warrior21

warrior21 New Member

You can try going to >settings>applications>manage applications>all>scroll down to market and clear data and cache. Sometimes this clears the issue
  3. huskerkate

huskerkate Premium Member Premium Member

first of all, i see this is your first post - welcome to the forum!! come on in, relax, and stick around!! :)

as for your market issue, try go into settings<applications<manage applications<all<market<clear cache, and see if that unclogs it.
  4. Bruhaha

Bruhaha New Member

Hey guys,

Thanks for the replys! I tried clearing the cache but it didn't work. I than decided to clear the data from the Market and it worked just fine.

Thanks again!
  5. warrior21

warrior21 New Member

Glad it worked for you
Search tags for this page

how come my markets not working ?

motorola android market not working

why is android market not working on droid 2