Android File Transfer problems

grizcoach

Reaction score
I used Android File transfer to copy some jpegs to my phone from my mac. When I checked, all I had were blanks. The I started getting the error message "if you phone screen is locked, unlock and reconnect the USB cable. I did but the same thing happened. I was able to copy .mov and .mpeg-4 files but not the jpegs. I can copy pics from the camera to the mac but not the other way.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Just want to get some pics on my Nexus.

Thanks

captdroid

Reaction score
I used Android File transfer to copy some jpegs to my phone from my mac. When I checked, all I had were blanks. The I started getting the error message "if you phone screen is locked, unlock and reconnect the USB cable. I did but the same thing happened. I was able to copy .mov and .mpeg-4 files but not the jpegs. I can copy pics from the camera to the mac but not the other way.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Just want to get some pics on my Nexus.

Thanks

I to had problems transfering pictures from my Win7 machine to the GN via USB. Have not revisited a fix for that yet. Instead used a workaround, 'airdroid' from the market :) Works great over Wifi

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.sand.airdroid&hl=en

pool_shark

Reaction score
Some people reported the problem going away when using the usb cable that came with the Nexus. I used the one from the Droid X and had no problems moving any files.