Android acore.process??

hoppermi

Reaction score
That is from restoring system data from another rom.

Sent from MIUI Droid

hoppermi

Reaction score
Delete data and cache from dialer, contacts, contact storage, mms, Google framework services. That may fix w/o full wipe and reflash.

Sent from MIUI Droid

OP
The Kid Cassidy
Reaction score
Delete data and cache from dialer, contacts, contact storage, mms, Google framework services. That may fix w/o full wipe and reflash.

Sent from MIUI Droid

Thanks Hopper!! did this it worked but as soon as i hit the little contact picture in contacts (brings up option to call,mms,veiw info) it goes right back to acore process stopped might have to reflash :(

hoppermi

Reaction score

Sent from MIUI Droid

Thanks Hopper!! did this it worked but as soon as i hit the little contact picture in contacts (brings up option to call,mms,veiw info) it goes right back to acore process stopped might have to reflash :(

Bummer. Just restore user apps+data or let them sync from market and just restore data to the few apps that have logins or game progress you don't wish to lose, MIUI can't use system app data from another ROM.

OP
The Kid Cassidy
Reaction score

Sent from MIUI Droid

Bummer. Just restore user apps+data or let them sync from market and just restore data to the few apps that have logins or game progress you don't wish to lose, MIUI can't use system app data from another ROM.

I did not restore any data from the previous version soo idk why this happened?

hoppermi

Reaction score

You must not have wiped data and cache. I use the advanced menu and format boot,system,data,cache, and sd-ext. NOT SD CARD. Makes sure everything is in order for a fresh install.

OP
The Kid Cassidy
Reaction score

You must not have wiped data and cache. I use the advanced menu and format boot,system,data,cache, and sd-ext. NOT SD CARD. Makes sure everything is in order for a fresh install.

I always wipe data and cache thrice but can u elaborate more on the advanced steps and how to do them i never did it that way is that something i should be doing all the time for flash???

hoppermi

Reaction score
In clockwork recovery select advanced you will see all of the options. You don't HAVE to do it this way but I do and I only do it once.
You say you wiped and didn't restore system data. You can't restore your call logs, contacts and mms msgs unless they were backed up on a previous version of MIUI. That tends to be the cause of the acore process FC.

publicanimal

Reaction score
You can't restore your call logs, contacts and mms msgs unless they were backed up on a previous version of MIUI. That tends to be the cause of the acore process FC.

Sorry, but that's just not true. I have restored Call Logs & MMS using MyBackup Pro on every single version of MIUI without issue, regardless of what ROM I was coming from. Not contacts though as those are linked to my Gmail account.

That's the way I wipe as well. Once and only once between each ROM.

hoppermi

Reaction score
You can't restore your call logs, contacts and mms msgs unless they were backed up on a previous version of MIUI. That tends to be the cause of the acore process FC.

Sorry, but that's just not true. I have restored Call Logs & MMS using MyBackup Pro on every single version of MIUI without issue, regardless of what ROM I was coming from. Not contacts though as those are linked to my Gmail account.

That's the way I wipe as well. Once and only once between each ROM.

Yeah, your right, I knew that. Just lazy:)

bigdad63

Reaction score

Sent from MIUI Droid

This seems to have solved the problem for me so far, thanks!dancedroid