Android 2.3 update

dosred

Reaction score
When is 2.3 going to be officially available for the DX?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nobody knows. If we had a clue you'd see people talking about it all over the forum.

Technoman

Reaction score
So this is the second thread on this question in the X general area. How many will we have before we actually get Gingerbread? 10?

N

Nickchapa

You all are being jerkish to the guy. Sorry everybody doesnt spend their whole day on this site/app like you guys do. Give the guy a break.

Technoman

Reaction score
I am actually surprised that Hook didn't say something.

There is a thread that was just started on this like last week. It is forum etiquette to do a search before you start a new thread. I didn't call the OP out, or state anything about them. All I said was I wonder how many threads will be here before we get Gingerbread.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
No offense to OP but in response to some of the posts....since I joined I have seen like 20 threads about this....in ALL forums

People want to know....maybe we should have a sticky or something to avoid new threads....

Sent from a Liberated Droid 2 using the DF app.

foxky

Reaction score
in my experience the search function on this site sucks :(

devs have a copy of a blurless gb on the x, so I wouldnt expect it to be too far away.

tapped on my LibX 1.5

Technoman

Reaction score
in my experience the search function on this site sucks :(

devs have a copy of a blurless gb on the x, so I wouldnt expect it to be too far away.

tapped on my LibX 1.5

That means that Motorola will spend the next 3 months adding blur and bloat... then Verizon will spend the next 3 figuring out how to deploy the update.

foxky

Reaction score
haha, judging from the froyo push I wouldnt doubt it!

tapped on my LibX 1.5

N

Nickchapa

Ya I have been to a thread via google search and then searched for it with a partial thread title on this app and it brings up totally irrelevant search results (or lack of results lol). But I agree it may be a while because of how moto and verizon do a great job at adding mucho junko to stuff.

Sniper_5

Reaction score
Ill say one thing. Ill happily take bloated Gb over no gb/froyo at all* cough* samsung* cough*

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn't think I was a jerk to him at all. I told the truth, when it hits he won't have to ask the question. It's true. I didn't put him down for asking or tell him that it get's asked all the time.

Repetitive questions like this you're going to see all the time, I know that. Why be rude?