And then...

tatted514

Reaction score
Well this thing wants me to introduce myself so here goes.....

My name is louie I am 26 years old and live in NV...I have a droid running bugless beast .8 with I think chevys kernel overclocked to 1.1....

I've been reading the forums since I got my droid just never really actively participated...the droid is my first android device and I must say....google just knows what they are doing...before the droid I had a number of windows mobile phones and the droid just seems so much more intuative....

Well that's a little about me so there you go

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well this thing wants me to introduce myself so here goes.....

My name is louie I am 26 years old and live in NV...I have a droid running bugless beast .8 with I think chevys kernel overclocked to 1.1....

I've been reading the forums since I got my droid just never really actively participated...the droid is my first android device and I must say....google just knows what they are doing...before the droid I had a number of windows mobile phones and the droid just seems so much more intuative....

Well that's a little about me so there you go

Welcome to the forum, Louie! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome: