And in HTC news......

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
It would seem Apple hates the competition. Apple did the same thing with their OS. Steal the idea from someone else and made it better. Other companies can't do that now. Or can they? Seems HTC got away with one. Dunno what patent they speak of, but as long as it improves the phone I don't care. lol.

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
Big companies always want to find a way to thwart the competitions progress. Probably only to an extent to delay then if they can't totally cut them off. But geez Apple....welcome competition. Sometimes they annoy the livin daylights out of me. I own some apple products and they are great, but DANG

Last edited:

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let's keep the comments family friendly please. Thanks:)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
I see. Well, I edited my post anyways. lol. Now it looks like I was talking to myself. Thanks! (Kidding)

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I see. Well, I edited my post anyways. lol. Now it looks like I was talking to myself. Thanks! (Kidding)

It's all good:)Let's hope anyway:eek:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

lucidreamer

Reaction score
How more simple can it be? It's all about money-PERIOD! Not fairness, not laws, not anything else. Apple has more cash in their pockets and will do everything to crush its competitors.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score

That was my bad...excessive language and all. Apple sucks...whole situation sucks. Hope HTC doesn't drop support on it's phones over this, and dang mod...you could've left the breathing joke...that was kinda good... :p

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
That was my bad...excessive language and all. Apple sucks...whole situation sucks. Hope HTC doesn't drop support on it's phones over this, and dang mod...you could've left the breathing joke...that was kinda good... :p

Haha. I know right. The joke was alright!

wvdroidman

Reaction score
Will I get my money back since I bought a thunderbolt and am no longer allowed to LEGALLY use it? This may be my way to get rid of this piece of trash that apparently no one else wants either I can't even sell or trade it.

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
There was a bit going on that got deleted. Some heart felt stuff from MrSmith. lol.

And you know companies with a heart is an oxymoron (no i didn't call you a moron) They will laugh at you if you asked to get your money back. These companies have the "all sales are final" attitude which annoys me to no end.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
There was a bit going on that got deleted. Some heart felt stuff from MrSmith. lol.

And you know companies with a heart is an oxymoron (no i didn't call you a moron) They will laugh at you if you asked to get your money back. These companies have the "all sales are final" attitude which annoys me to no end.

*Today the part of Verizon/Big Mobile carrier will be played by MrSmith317.

We have your money and you're not getting it back...No you don't OWN that phone...No you can't do what YOU want with OUR bandwidth. Sit in the corner and eat a cracker or I'll throttle your service. While we're at it, here's 7 new features...Why yes they are all tied to services we'll profit from and we have completely wiped out those pesky native versions of the applications for our nice, easy to use watered down version.

Look ma, no cussing dancedroid