Amazon Prime Member?

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just wondering how many of you are Amazon Prime Members? I've been signed up for the last 2 years.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm on year 3. First year free videos more than paid for it, second year free books more than paid for it, this year shipping has been my #1 money saver so far but the free music was just introduced last week so that might change my most used feature.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

feverhost

Reaction score
2 years for me also, my wife has been signed up for about 6 months.

For me, Amazon Prime, is a HUGE money savor. I spend a lot of money on office supplies for my company, and normally within the first few months, I have already saved over $100 just on shipping prices. Quite a lot of packages over the last month we've actually received next day.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Over 4 years. I order a few things a month from there.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My daughter and her husband have it and love it and if I need something from Amazon I leech off of her account :)

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
haha, that's the way to do it. I have a few friends like that.. won't mention any names here though :)

My daughter and her husband have it and love it and if I need something from Amazon I leech off of her account :)

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
haha, that's the way to do it. I have a few friends like that.. won't mention any names here though :)

It's a trade off because she has a premium movie channel that I subscribe to that she can watch on their computers or iPhones anywhere.

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5
I leeched Prime off a friend who gave me an invite. I mainly use it for buying purposes.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I leeched Prime off a friend who gave me an invite. I mainly use it for buying purposes.

My daughter gave me her Prime information so we could view Prime on our new 55 inch TV...I can tell you there's NOTHING on Prime that's not on Netflix that I want to watch.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm a prime member because of shipping. I average at least two to three orders a month. Because of Netflix I can care less about their digital content especially since they do not have an android or Chromecast app.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

mslaceyrose

Reaction score
I had a Prime membership for a couple of years, then decided it wasn't worth it as I wasn't buying as much, and I was having trouble watching the videos. But a few purchases *without* it, and I quickly realized that it was worth having after all, and I reinstated it.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The rest of my family does that from mine as well.
If I order at night before midnight and it ships from the Richmond area distribution centers via ups I get it next day every time. I ordered some stylus pens one Monday morning at about 2 a.m., they showed up that afternoon. I gave the driver one as a thank you lol

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk