Amazon Officially Unveils the Fire Phone

HNettles

Reaction score
Actually, 12 months of Amazon Prime is about the only good thing I see on this phone. I use Amazon Prime, I like it, and a savings of $99 is nothing to sneer at.

equake

Reaction score
Look at the Bezos on that thing. Thick. :D

@equake: Stop hating on the Moto X. You either want specs or a great phone experience, sometimes, you can't get both. Me, I chose a great phone experience after my lackluster experience with the Galaxy Nexus, going for specs (when it first came out). Great battery life, and fast fast fast. What more do you need?

No hatred toward Moto X at all but its main selling point was the whole voice recognition command thing like Siri. As a matter of fact I've used many a Moto phone and the UI has improved considerably.

It's a matter of price vs performance. The Moto x is definitely one of the best off contract phones while the Fire is probably the worst since the S5, M8 etc are considerably cheaper on contract with less lockin to Amazon

My 2 cents

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rhino94

Reaction score
Looks way too much like an iPhone. Get ready for the lawsuits Amazon. No, I'm not being snarky, it really does look like an iPhone.

It looks really stupid...Apple is going to have a field day with this one and I bet Samsung will watch for a little until their profits start dropping or some of their patents are violated

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
No hatred toward Moto X at all but its main selling point was the whole voice recognition command thing like Siri. As a matter of fact I've used many a Moto phone and the UI has improved considerably.

It's a matter of price vs performance. The Moto x is definitely one of the best off contract phones while the Fire is probably the worst since the S5, M8 etc are considerably cheaper on contract with less lockin to Amazon

My 2 cents

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I agree with you about the ui on the Moto-x and the voice recognition. I currently own the Droid Maxx which has basically the same ui and functions as the moto-x. Very smooth ui and voice recognition is great. I used it while texting on the road.