Amazon Launches MYHABIT App for Android

Edognights

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
myhabit3.png
myhabit2.png
myhabit1.png

Amazon has just launched a new Android app for their MYHABIT service. For those who don't know, MYHABIT helps you find deals on high quality clothing and apparel. Membership is free, and you get access to deals up to 60% off as well as free shipping. Since MYHABIT is powered by Amazon you can sign in with your existing Amazon account. With the new Android app you can view current deals, make purchases, set reminders for upcoming events, and even view 360 degree videos. Check out Amazon's MYHABIT app here or grab the QR code below. If you do, let us know what you think.

myhabitqr.jpg

Source: Android Police

jaybogg

Reaction score
I have enough habits, don't need any more...probably wind up being another bad habit for me!

nikecar

Reaction score
the only time I bought clothing without trying it on was when I lived overseas and purchased clothes via catalog. I wouldn't purchase items without trying the fit on. Too much hassle to return. Now if i tried it on here and found it cheaper online, that's a different thing.

isayhello

Reaction score
A few questions. Does this app allow you to sort items by price? Does it allow access to expired sales? Can you search sales? It drives me crazy that myhabit didn't include this functionality on their site and I have to use sortedby.com for that.