All this jibberishhh about my phone rocks yours is whack but the truth is my...

JeffDenver

Reaction score
I suffered with the same problem deciding on which of the new 3 phones I wanted as you can see by my tag I have the nexus. I upgraded my daughter's phone 2 weeks before mine. She has the razr and loves it I thought she wouldn't mind letting be borrow it to play with. She pattern locked it. It was a nice phone until I got locked out
LOL

One big weakness of the pattern lock is that it can be defeated by just looking at the smudges on the screen... You can see the pattern she used, Heh heh.

I don't think that is a huge offense. After all, it might have been more to keep siblings or friends locked out than to keep you locked out. Just tell her that you are to have her password at all times.

OP
B

BullysonRazor

Reaction score
So I was at the Verizon store last night to take care of some billing issues and was going through the phones again and starting play with the GN again to maybe see if buyers remorse settled in..but I am damn sure the Razr is hands down the better phone!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

JeffDenver

Reaction score
So I was at the Verizon store last night to take care of some billing issues and was going through the phones again and starting play with the GN again to maybe see if buyers remorse settled in..but I am damn sure the Razr is hands down the better phone!
If it were not for the lack of an SD card, I would say go with the Galaxy Nexus. Much better display, and Vanilla Android.

Of course, the GN has those issues with 4G though. Thats a potential landmine.

The Robot Cow

Reaction score
I really dig motorola. They've been the only phones I've purchased since I first got a cell phone. Their quality is outstanding. I'm not due for an upgrade till september but I can't wait to see what motorola comes out with. I'm hoping that they create the next nexus! I know motorola gets a lot of crap but at the end of they day I'm pretty glad with my motorola phones. They feel great, I love their hardware, and they run fine sure it has a few things here and there but it doesn't bother me.

Sent from my Liberated R2D2 via Droidfourm app

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I really dig motorola. They've been the only phones I've purchased since I first got a cell phone. Their quality is outstanding. I'm not due for an upgrade till september but I can't wait to see what motorola comes out with. I'm hoping that they create the next nexus! I know motorola gets a lot of crap but at the end of they day I'm pretty glad with my motorola phones. They feel great, I love their hardware, and they run fine sure it has a few things here and there but it doesn't bother me.

Sent from my Liberated R2D2 via Droidfourm app

And a big +1 there brother! !!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡

:cool:

You've been tapped by the Drummer...

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
Excuse me if I'm over stepping, but if my daughter locked me out, I would take that thing back and get her a flip phone to rock

I'd just threaten to pattern lock her chastity belt.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

mleber

Reaction score
Razr does rock!!...I've owned mine about a month now, and coming from a droid X which was rooted, rom'd, overclocked etc etc....This has to be to be the most funcitonal, smoothest phone from motorola..Sure maybe I seem bias but when it was time for my upgrade I seriously was gonna purchas the Galaxy nexus...just wanted a different android feel,look, UI etc....I was pretty much sure it was a done deal but when I got to the verizon store I ended up testing both phones including the Razr..You see owing my X it had to be the most tempremantal device I ever owned.Sometimes it would run smooth as butter the other days it would poop all over itself. I was growing tired of it'self re-booting unexpectingly,,freezing up when you needed the phone the most, and just things that I know longer wanted to associate myself with motorola anymore. But as I stood there playing with both phones for at least an hour I was sold with the Razr. I'm not gonna get into much of the details about specs, just look it up yourself but It's build, software, hardware and UI just totally blew me away. It seemed more developed and polished..very much all growned up.The motorola experience was re-born like a firery phoenix blowing flames at it's competitors. Sure it's not perfect just like any other current phones with there issues but the direction motorla is headed is to the promise land. So far this thing has not let me down whatsovever and I'm glad my instinct to make this buy has been a good one.:icon_ lala:

I am really glad you are happy with your phone. I think the RAZR is the nicest looking DROID with the slimness, gorilla glass, etc. I just wished my RAZR functioned. I am on my second one and I am miserable with it. I have no data connectivity I would say probably 80% of the time I leave my house. I am fine at home because I live in 3g territory, the minute I drive a mile from my house, it's over for me. Example, I had a 20 minute drive somewhere last week and I didn't have data for 17 minutes of that drive. My RAZR can't make the transition from 3g to 4g and back. It's a mess. One of the great things about the DROIDs is google maps. I can't even count on the maps because of the continual data loss. I've been holding out waiting on a fix but I am done waiting. I've called Verizon several times, stopped in at the stores too and also logged two calls with Motorola. Some people are educated and know of the problem and say a fix is in the works while others have no idea what I am talking about. My first call to Motorola resulted in a the guy telling me that a fix would be out by the end of January, it would be an ICS OS update with a fix built in. Well, it's January 31st and I've seen nothing nor read anything.

So glad it works for you. I love everything about this phone except, well, uh, the fact it doesn't work! :mad:

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am really glad you are happy with your phone. I think the RAZR is the nicest looking DROID with the slimness, gorilla glass, etc. I just wished my RAZR functioned. I am on my second one and I am miserable with it. I have no data connectivity I would say probably 80% of the time I leave my house. I am fine at home because I live in 3g territory, the minute I drive a mile from my house, it's over for me. Example, I had a 20 minute drive somewhere last week and I didn't have data for 17 minutes of that drive. My RAZR can't make the transition from 3g to 4g and back. It's a mess. One of the great things about the DROIDs is google maps. I can't even count on the maps because of the continual data loss. I've been holding out waiting on a fix but I am done waiting. I've called Verizon several times, stopped in at the stores too and also logged two calls with Motorola. Some people are educated and know of the problem and say a fix is in the works while others have no idea what I am talking about. My first call to Motorola resulted in a the guy telling me that a fix would be out by the end of January, it would be an ICS OS update with a fix built in. Well, it's January 31st and I've seen nothing nor read anything.

So glad it works for you. I love everything about this phone except, well, uh, the fact it doesn't work! :mad:

Lots of 4g owners have that same problem.. its not just the Razr. Its Verizon's software. Trust me its not the Razr.....if it was I wouldn't here it from all the other people on different devices. Different manufacturers ...even getting some complaints from att having much of the same issue. Though it doesn't effect everyone as badly as the next guy. Its hit and miss. But not device specific...

iguanad

Reaction score
One day I was having serious data drop issues. It was so bad I took it to the Verizon store. They told me all of their phones were having problems that day. I picked up a RAZR and a Nexus at the store and they were both having the same problem.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
One day I was having serious data drop issues. It was so bad I took it to the Verizon store. They told me all of their phones were having problems that day. I picked up a RAZR and a Nexus at the store and they were both having the same problem.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Yup.. and people are swapping devices thinking the other is better. And all along the issue is 90 ish percent the lte and the software ...I'm pretty sure.. they won't admit it I'm sure..lol

Ssilk

Reaction score
No wayz man, my phzone totally rocks allz your phonezes fir realz!

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
To anyone who is reading this: my fonez r4wkz ur fonez.

Lmao! Fo shizzle! Mah phizzle is bettah dan yo phizzle ...lol Wow I had to work hard to let text prediction let the words go...lmao..time to erase from my text dictionary as i would hate for it to auto this language...Fo Shizzle!:)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
You're all wrong!!! My phone is THE BEST!!! Hands down!!!! ..... crap!!!! I just stepped on it!!!!!...... so about verizons warranty program???? Lmao

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums