All good and new

droidbaby

Reaction score
I just bought my Droid yesterday and haven't stopped playing with it since. I also am coming from a Storm which was good after the upgrade but felt I needed a "boost". Only thing bugging me right now is that I am having problems with syncing as far as Exchange is concerned w my email. I can't seem to tap the server correctly. Still playing around and having fun discovering new things. Hope to make good use of this site. :)

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hello and :welcome: to DroidForums!

Sorry you are having Exchange troubles! I've been told K-9 is the app to get for Exchange accounts!

What do you like best about your new Droid?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. One word of warning - the Droid is addictive. I bought mine in November and am still playing with it constantly.

OP
D

droidbaby

Reaction score
Thank you Unix for the suggestion. I will definitely look into it.

Bayou- Thank you also for the welcome. I can already see what you're talking about =)

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thank you Unix for the suggestion. I will definitely look into it.

Bayou- Thank you also for the welcome. I can already see what you're talking about =)

Yeah, well as my wife. She can explain it to you in very non-vague, even explicit, terms. :) (I try not to cross her as she can kill with the swipe of one paw) :hail:

OP
D

droidbaby

Reaction score
I like that it very customizable, not to mention quick. I also like that the browser on it works well. Unlike the Storm, I can get to my favorite sites quickly.