Hey all

gaspricessuckk

Reaction score
New here, not new to forum posting though, been doing it since age 12 and I am 20 :)

I went from env2 to storm. for 538$ then bought my droid straight up 3 months later for $630, now have it rooted and did the slashed v upgrade, wanting live wall paper.

figured itd be fun to hack a phone since its fun getting programs online for free with serials and such.

other then that i work and flip car systems. as in buy a system cheap sell it for a higher price ;)

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: Gas. Very happy to have you here!! Happy hacking:D

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and you're absolutely right - gas prices suck!

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome!! Wow I'm impressed you paid $538 for the storm then $630 for the droid! I bought a Dare for $200 with the new every 2 discount on verizon. 6 months later I bought the Droid on Release day haha (and that was only 2 days after actually learning about it hahaha). Thankfully my brother isn't into gadgets and what not so I stole his new every 2 upgrade from him to buy my Droid lol!!

OP
G

gaspricessuckk

Reaction score
Welcome!! Wow I'm impressed you paid $538 for the storm then $630 for the droid! I bought a Dare for $200 with the new every 2 discount on verizon. 6 months later I bought the Droid on Release day haha (and that was only 2 days after actually learning about it hahaha). Thankfully my brother isn't into gadgets and what not so I stole his new every 2 upgrade from him to buy my Droid lol!!

haha yeah i got the env2 upgrade paid like 350 then 538 then 630 and bought a laptop for 900, but i just sold that. now im buying more system **** for my car :)