1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

All Apps at All Times

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate' started by crchirino, Dec 10, 2010.

1. crchirino

crchirino New Member

Dear Droid Forum,

I hope you're all doing well, I'm here with a question that's been bugging me. Before I state the question, you have my word that I have attempted to google the crap out of this, all with no luck. I also searched within this forum.

I would like to know if there's a way to have the "all apps" showing all the time. When you click the "Applications" button, it shows you all the apps on your phone. I want that set of screens permanently, or at all times. I use lots of apps pretty regularly, and I'd rather just have those that update as I add applications than have a bunch of screens with shortcuts to the same applications.

Any word on how I might be able to do this?

Thanks,
    C
  2. IamGov

IamGov New Member

Not sure what u r asking here. You can put all apps on different home screens. There is no way to setup to open all applications, unless you get a launcher that you can set to go directly there. Not sure, perhaps you could specify?

Sent via my Fascinate on the Droidforums app.
    Owned D1, Incred, X, D2, and the Fascinate is the best.
  3. rmart88

rmart88 New Member

uhhh, buy an iPhone?