ALERT: Droid X High quality Pics

Darkseider

Reaction score
Darkseider doesn't the Incredible have "with Google" on it as well?

Negative

http://www.techdigest.tv/htc incredible 2.jpg

Wonder about the Evo too. Everything about the "X" seems to suggest it does have Motoblur. Not sure how that UI would necessarily negate having the whole official Google apps "experience."

The EVO 4G is also missing the "with Google" tagging. Again simply due to Sense UI.

http://www.mobiclue.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/HTC-EVO-4G-camera.png

hachimachi

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Twitter
haachimaachi
One word about this one... amazing!

Every post I see about new droid's coming out make me so happy that I didn't ditch big red for an iPhone. It looks like I'm going back to upgrading with my new every 2 cause droid's line-up keeps getting better and better.

Darkseider

Reaction score
Darkseider doesn't the Incredible have "with Google" on it as well?

Negative

http://www.techdigest.tv/htc incredible 2.jpg

Interesting......

So the question remains will it be running MotoBlur and if yes why the "with Google."

Is this the wave of the future. Google branding but manufactures running their own UI's.

By contract it CANNOT be running MotoBlur and while carrying the "with Google" badge. Same goes for the Incredible and EVO 4G. They are new, have Sense UI and both lack the Google badging as well. Which means that if these screenshots are in fact 100% final product this does NOT have MotoBlur on it. If it does ship with MotoBlur it is a breach of the Google contract.

bizzshow

Reaction score
correct me if im wrong but the incredible says with google also but looks line. need to hold it to make up my mind

bizzshow

Reaction score
my bad didnt read the second page would be nice to have stock google on this. need to see more and hold it.

Darkseider

Reaction score
The only other possibility is that it ships with MotoBlur and the "with Google" badging will be removed.

Happystranger

Reaction score
I highly doubt this phone will be called "X" or "Xtreme" when it comes out. The only thing Xtreme about it is that hideous hump it has on the back.

Mule65

Reaction score
Darkseider;544820 By contract it CANNOT be running MotoBlur and while carrying the "with Google" badge. Same goes for the Incredible and EVO 4G. They are new said:
My lame duck LG Ally says "with Google". Maybe "New" MotoBlur has been dumbed down to a switchable theme or something.

bizzshow

Reaction score
U think its more of a service now than a skin just a widget or two lets hope

Darkseider

Reaction score
Darkseider;544820 By contract it CANNOT be running MotoBlur and while carrying the "with Google" badge. Same goes for the Incredible and EVO 4G. They are new said:
My lame duck LG Ally says "with Google". Maybe "New" MotoBlur has been dumbed down to a switchable theme or something.

Well that's some heart breaking news. Oooh well. Looks like the original Moto Droid is pretty much it. That sucks. Well here's hoping that these recent as well as future released Moto Droids are fairly easy to root. Otherwise no more Moto's for me.