ah frustrated!

yummylishouz

Reaction score
every single rom.I try to flash always gets me stuck inn a bootloop!! im coming from dark revenge v4. its the only one that's working for me. I don't understand why. I wipe everything starting from complete scratch and it still does it!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

ziggy484

Reaction score
Have you tried to odin back to stock, then odin to eb01(rooted), then flash whatever rom you want?

Sent from a Superclean Voodoo Fascinate

OP
yummylishouz

yummylishouz

Reaction score
I have in the past and it still has given me problems. maybe I should go stock and use my warranty?

Eugers

Reaction score
I have in the past and it still has given me problems. maybe I should go stock and use my warranty?

Do you have google talk or any other chat service?
I'm sure I can walk you through what you need to do.

wil318466

Reaction score
Wait. How are you flashing your ROMs? You using the latest clockwork (red) recovery and installing from there, right?

ziggy484

Reaction score
Wait. How are you flashing your ROMs? You using the latest clockwork (red) recovery and installing from there, right?

What does that matter? The red has only been out for a couple days... flashing with orange still works fine, especially it did on 4/21 (op)

Sent from an Evil Voodoo Fascinate

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score
Red (amend scripting) has been out for a long time, Orange (edify scripting) has only been supported since we got the ED01 leak. All of the newer files will be compatible with Orange but older files you should still use red. In the OP for each rom it should tell you what version of clockwork to use...

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
The New Clockwork being put out is still red even though it is 3.x that is Edify only

The Amend Clockwork is what we have been using. It's Red and version 2.5.x

Also, any thing that jt1134 puts out (his roms and kernels) is edify only and will continue to be that way.

All of the devs seem to be switching to Edify only, so make sure you read everything before you flash.

The Community Rom will be Edify only.

ziggy484

Reaction score
Ok, my bad... i had red and orange mixed up, we've been using red and orange in the edify one... sorry, but correct me if im wrong, doesnt the 2.5 font look awfully orange? To me thats not the color red, it always screws me up when people are talking about red vs. Orange cw

Sent from an Evil Voodoo Fascinate

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score
Yea it looks orange on mine also! When I first got cwm I thought I had the wrong one until I read the version number

OP
yummylishouz

yummylishouz

Reaction score
so is that my problem? do I have the wrong version of clockwork? ugh! this stuff is so confusing sometimes. can't all of it just use the same version!