After installing the ROM, do I need to re-install the Bootstrapper?

Taegost

Reaction score
I am unable to access Recovery after flashing the ROM, even using the manual method. I just re-flashed the Recovery and it's working fine, but I was wondering if it's something that would need to be done any time the ROM changes, and if so, it would probably be good to add it to the instructions :)

OP
Taegost

Taegost

Reaction score
Update: I followed the steps from Help I've lost ClockWork recovery, my phone just reboots back into android and I think I can get into the recovery successfully from ROM Manager or the Bootstrapper each time, but I still can't manually enter it, even after holding the X, and pressing the Volume Up and Camera buttons at the screen with the exclamation point and green droid...
Meh, apparently I can't get into the recovery manually through that method, I have to do a battery pull when it gets to the red eye... But, at least I can do that...
Time to hose my phone with overclocking! :)

Last edited:
OP
Taegost

Taegost

Reaction score
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. It's a good thing I double-checked *before* I did something silly, like setting my phone to 1.45GHz ULV :)
I noticed that quite a few people have a problem getting into recovery consistently without doing a battery pull during startup, but at least now I know I can do that...