After a nandroid backup

Prsterero

Reaction score
After restoring from a nandroid backup, do I need to calibrate the battery again or will that be saved from the backup?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

theunknownn

Reaction score
Calibrate in what way? I would suggest clearing the battery and delvik caches but besides that what exactly is there to calibrate

OP
Prsterero

Prsterero

Reaction score
Calibrate in what way? I would suggest clearing the battery and delvik caches but besides that what exactly is there to calibrate

Well if it was restored from a nandroid backup wouldn't the battery stats be what was saved? I just need to know if I would still need to calibrate or not

theunknownn

Reaction score
All you should need to do is clear those 2 caches and you'll be good. Someone else feel free to correct me if im wrong, im rather new to the Droid world.

theunknownn

Reaction score
Is there a difference between re calibrating and just wiping the cache? If so what would it be

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
Welp... There the Dalvik cache which if the vm cache. Then there's the system cache which is just the cache. Then there is the battery stats. Which is what the OP was referring too. There's an option in CWM to wipe the battery stats. You do that if your battery indicator is acting strange or if you don't want to save any of your battery history etc...