After 3 days, I have only 1 problem...

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
This phone is so thin and sleek that I'm constantly feeling like I'm going to drop it. I wish it had the "soft-touch" coating on the sides to offer a more secure griping surface. I know I could buy a case for it, but I like my 'droids naked. Besides that, I'm like a kid with his first girlfriend. This thing is as close to perfect as I can imagine a phone being.

bmkdroid

Reaction score
It doesn't really feel slippery or easily-droppable to me. Maybe the way I hold it is differently due to hand size or something though! You could maybe look for one of those wet-application whole phone covers maybe there is something thatll cover the sides with a material more suitable to you but not adding the bulk of a case or hiding its looks!

OP
MNTNBKR

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
It doesn't really feel slippery or easily-droppable to me. Maybe the way I hold it is differently due to hand size or something though! You could maybe look for one of those wet-application whole phone covers maybe there is something thatll cover the sides with a material more suitable to you but not adding the bulk of a case or hiding its looks!

I like the way you think... That's a good idea. I have an old bodyguards kit for my D1 that I bet has a couple of pieces that would be suitable to apply to the sides of the GN.:icon_ banana: I'll give it a try when I get home tonight!