Razr connection problems, among other things...

biggdave92

Reaction score
So, i have my maxx and my dads razr sitting side by side. His has a 3 bar 1x connection and i have a 4 bar 3g connection. Both are set to CDMA only. His phone will constantly drop 3g. We're talking every 10-20 seconds. 3g will disappear then reappear. Both phones have the current OTA update. My phone is in a commuter case, his is naked. i have restarted his phone a few times. also, his email accounts are acting up. I'm getting "password not correct" and i know it's right. can anybody help me out?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
biggdave92 said:
So, i have my maxx and my dads razr sitting side by side. His has a 3 bar 1x connection and i have a 4 bar 3g connection. Both are set to CDMA only. His phone will constantly drop 3g. We're talking every 10-20 seconds. 3g will disappear then reappear. Both phones have the current OTA update. My phone is in a commuter case, his is naked. i have restarted his phone a few times. also, his email accounts are acting up. I'm getting "password not correct" and i know it's right. can anybody help me out?

All I can offer up is this, try the moto "restore connection" app in the PS.

Also try powering down the device, remove the sim, power up.
Power down, replace the sim, power it back up. This helped my devices.

In the last few days both of my maxx's and my bionic have started having data drops. It could be the network.

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

The password not correct error could be due to an unstable data connection. I got that error on my maxx when I had juice defender setup improperly, and It was shutting off 4g, 3g and background data constantly.

I could very well be wrong.

Last edited: