Advance task Killer (help)

Reaction score
I am having success so far with this new phone.. (had issues with my replacements) this one is doing well. I have noticed that the battery is raining VERY fast and Im not really doing anything different other then I had added a few more applications on the phone. So I decided that I would add the advanced task killer back on, (I KNOW:)) it seemed to help with my battery life before..now... It seems since I just added it, everything is running... voice search ,mp3 store ,corporate calender ,voice dialer programs I haven't use DO NOT USE... WHY is this.. and can some one please help me use this appropriately.? I just want my battery to last.:)
Thank you

hookerdj

Reaction score
I am having success so far with this new phone.. (had issues with my replacements) this one is doing well. I have noticed that the battery is raining VERY fast and Im not really doing anything different other then I had added a few more applications on the phone. So I decided that I would add the advanced task killer back on, (I KNOW:)) it seemed to help with my battery life before..now... It seems since I just added it, everything is running... voice search ,mp3 store ,corporate calender ,voice dialer programs I haven't use DO NOT USE... WHY is this.. and can some one please help me use this appropriately.? I just want my battery to last.:)
Thank you
go into your battery usage what does cell standby say see what is draining the battery there

OP
spiralskygilligan
Reaction score
it says display?
how is this possible? I usually have it off after I am not on it anymore or not texting etc?
Thanks btw for the help!:)

hookerdj

Reaction score
settings then click about phone then click battery and report what it says

OP
spiralskygilligan
Reaction score
I went into battery usage and it says display.
But would that be considered (display) be for everything., Like internet... applications etc?

OP
spiralskygilligan
Reaction score
Yes .. it is there.. and that is what is eating all my power...
but what constitutes (display) and all that usage?