Adobe Flash questions

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by atmcgill97, Mar 2, 2011.

1. atmcgill97

atmcgill97 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have never had a smartphone before, and I am planning on getting the HTC THunderbolt when it comes out. I have a few questions about flash on the Thunderbolt and similar devices. Can you watch full episodes of TV shows on Hulu, NBC, SouthparkStudios, etc. on your android phone? I have heard theat you can't watch Hulu on mobile phones because of licensing stuff. Is that true? I'd appreciate if someone could literaly take their phone and check. Thanks :):):)

2. bthomp21

bthomp21 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    with the internet set as "android" you get a pop up saying "we see you are on an android device, we are working on it, etc etc". I set the settings to "desktop" and it gave me an error, but i only messed with it for a few seconds.

3. LifeIsABeach

LifeIsABeach Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hulu is blocked for mobile devices. There was a hacked api available at one point. Not sure if that still works or has been blocked.

4. longrifle325

longrifle325 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I can watch hulu on my OG. I was already using playon with my ps3, paid service for media server. A free playon app came out and it works great. You can try playon free for 14 days, fyi...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk